Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Resurection Treasure Hunt

Today we did something different for Easter.  We went to the early service at church, we all got up at 6:00 A.M. to get ready (crazy right/) then we came home ate a late breakfast, and did our Resurection Treasure Hunt.  My mom thankfully did the older kid version, but there is also a little kid version.  You scroll down for the Older Kid version.  Here are some pictures from all of us doing it.

We found our first clue in a egg

Reading out the Bible verse clue



Found our last gift to celebrate that Jesus has Risen



My beautiful Mom and Sister
P.S. These pictures were taken by my mom, except the one of  my Mom and Sister.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you guys!!!!!!!! Love your shirt Lexi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunt Kricki<3 They remind me of you guys when I wear them!

    ReplyDelete