Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hailey

Yesterday the weather had been gorgeous all day long so, I thought we would have a gorgeous sunset.  But the weather had other plans, it turned all cloudy and muggy:(  But as I had such high hopes, I was determined not to let the weather get me down!  Here are the results of my determination.


Life is not about the destination, its about the journey.
- Unknown Author

Her secret spot

Her secret spot 2

That look


Buzzing like a bee
After a lot of time behind the computer I finally got the lighting to work with me.

I hope you like all my pictures!  Don't forget to comment and follow!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I figured out how to post a comment with Google... All of your pictures are awesome.
    You're awesome. OX

    ReplyDelete
  2. XOXOX Thanks Manna!! I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete